Potomac Region Outings (PRO, formerly known as Metropolitan Washington Regional Outings Program, MWROP) is a special activities section of the Sierra Club Virginia Chapter that organizes hikes and other events for the general public on behalf of the Sierra Club's Washington, DC chapter and the close-in groups of the Maryland and Virginia Chapters.
- Liz Guertin (Chair): 202/415-4639 (before 9pm) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron LaCoss (Vice Chair): 301/946-1106 (before 9 pm)
- Carol Ivory (Calendar): 703/476-8730
- Christine Ford (Treasurer): 703/425-6899
- Gary Kosciusko (Leader Coordinator): 703/765-0306
- Frank Wodarczyk (Secretary): 703/569-6737 before 10 pm
- Glenn Gillis (At-Large)
Other questions? Send an email to info (at) sierrapotomac (dot) org.
MEMBERSHIP: No membership is required to participate in SCPRO events or to subscribe to the calendar. However, we encourage you to join the national Sierra Club. Visit http://www.sierraclub.org or write Sierra Club National Headquarters, 85 Second Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. Phone: 415-977-5500; Fax: 415-977-5799